
Hi nick, i'm very impressed with the life you're living despite the circumstances you're in. Truly i believe what you said, we shouldn't be limited by our circumstances. Seeing how u live your life with true determination. Inspire me totally. i was in a true dire straits of my christian life, feeling lost suddenly. But nick, you're a revelation. With your testimony, i believe that God is doing a greater work in evryone's life. With him, EVRYTHING is possible! Nothing can stop us.
and i remember this verse 2 cor 12 :9-10
"9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
Thanks for bringing such a great testimonial.
-hugz- (: God bless!
www.lifewithoutlimbs.org