I think I love you Geureongabwayo Cause I miss you Geudaeman eobseumyeon
Nan amugeosdo moshago Jakkusaeng-gaknao Ireongeol bomyeon amuraedo
I'm falling for you Nan molrassjiman now I need you Eoneusaenga nae mam gipeungose Aju keuge jarijapeun geudaeui moseupeul ijen boayo
English version.Translated...
It can't be, it probably isn't, that's what I believed~ um There's no way that I could love you~ um It's just jealousy, I must be lonely I tried fooling myself, but I can't hide it any longer I Think I Love You~ It must be true Cause I Miss You~ Whenever you're not here I can't do anything I keep thinking of you Seeing what's happening, I`m Falling For You~ I didn't know, Now I Need You~ Sometime, in the depths of my heart I can see that you've taken root in my soul~
They say we're not good together, that we should just be friends, um~ One to ten, we can't agree on anything, How can we be together? It's not an option I kept telling myself, but I don't want to do it anymore~ I Think I Love You~ It must be true Cause I Miss You~ Whenever you're not here I can't do anything I keep thinking of you Seeing what's happening, I`m Falling For You~ I didn't know, Now I Need You~ Sometime, in the depths of my heart I can see that you've taken root in my soul~
Why couldn't I see it was you? Woo~ Why couldn't I see you when you were right before my eyes? Hoo~yeah~ You were beside me all along It's now that I finally see you, Hoo- I Think I Love You~ It must be true Cause I Miss You~ Whenever you're not here I can't do anything I keep thinking of you Seeing what's happening, I`m Falling For You~ I didn't know, Now I Need You~ Sometime, in the depths of my heart I can see that you've taken root in my soul~