.:happily ever after ?? God my forever:.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blogger ?
ChanTillE @ jAde Lim
twenty awaiting twenty-one
Registered ED Nurse
Taurus -12/05/87
Bright/cheery/God lover
Philosophy : Nothing is impossible ; Because I-M-POSSIBLE! =D
Gossips



Pals


Desires

Pretty shoes and Dresses
More Of His Love and Grace
Clarins energiser
A passionate nurse
Histories
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008


Songs::.





Vintage Meldoy
PhotoShopCS2
Border brush:Braggadocio




Monday, March 14, 2005

There's nothing really interesting for me to note down into my blog. School ended early, and i had no plans afterwards, i headed towards town to buy a belated gift for my fren. I was amazed to see lotsa new designs hung onto the hangers. Roxy got the new batch of desings coming in todae. I was crazy over the designs, mainly wallets which i was alrdy craving to buy it once it arrvives. I know that gers in sg are esp crazy over roxy stuffs and i just culd'nt gif a better explanation y dis happens for some reasons,... i'm one of them. I don't understand myself too. Mayb roxy sounds sporty and girly, and tat's wad evry ger wanna be perceived as. Kinda contradict but wadeva isst. I dun realli kaire. I'm jux kinda worried my wallets designs wuld be sweep out in no time. I called my lil sista along. And while waiting fer her, i roamed about roxy botique to botique and made a survey over wad designs dey took in. Finally my sista arrived and we settled at paragon's roxy shop. I bought a roxy handbag, wallet while my sista decided to purchase anth design which i saw in pacific which has tis tangerine strips which looks realli kewl n i ensure her she'll loorve it more den de pink wallet she was bout to buy. Indeed she loorves it loads. SEE?? I din make de wrong choice fer ya. and btw we were kinda rushing towards pacific as i fear dat the wallet will disappear in no time. I bought bangles which left a few. I was happy i bought it. I suppose u wun be able to spot anth bangle in town. or mayb i culd sae, in sg ? lols.
I'm now kinda worried bout the attitude i'm possesing. i ain't feeling nervous dat my exams r gettin nearer each day. I better buck up. siighs. Yipes my life can be realli view at diff angles. wanna view it straight ? i got cash n money flowing non-stop my frens sae how u got ur cash ? no ans to ur qns sorry. view it from anth angle ? i lost something dat i presumed it's more valuable den money... wanna noe ? unless u're realli close to me ask me. =p view it from the other angle, my ties r now much more closer wit my lil sista. kinda happi tho. view from the back angle, i'm now not makin much effort in my studies which i actualli SHLD!! view it from the last angle i'm gonna sae, at least now i'm learning stuffs dat i tut i wuld'nt learnt. hmmphs. gonna try out wakeboard in no time. aft my exams.? 3 weeks break woo.. neways. i wasn't tryin to make a big woo ha over tis matter but seriously i thk u better reconsider ur actions. i wanna u to thk mature as u're alrdy one mature person. siighs. can't ya be more considerate wit ya actions ? pls dun stray him.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11:46 PM