ok lar. i'm feelin rather down now. i shld be happi lar at least i went out wit someone. the skit was really greeat. i went indoor stadium to catch city harvest's easter day skit. Kinda cools but i've seen it be4 in passion of christ. I'm touched by lotsa of things, but i' noe i'm still not rdy to accept jesus into my life. I'm like kinda sad , sad dat i keep resenting dat it's my fault dat things alwaes happen tis way. That i've never appreciated things in my life. N fer now i'm resenting. kkas. no use it's over. N nw n den i'll cry becas i'm feeling guilty it's never gonna be outta my lifee.. It'll stay. Siighs. shrugs* i dunno i dunno whether to blif jesus's work or not. Dat healing does exist. If it's soo y did... kk i dun wanna mentions. My lifes. not great tut it'll be over. Mayb it's a blessing in disguise. But it's happening to me again. Now my family's in big deep shit. kkaes. my mom... siighs. nth. alrites i'm nt gonna mention again. alrites now n den i've been tryin to run away from it. so at least i wun be able to be bothered bout it. But i noe it's a short term thing. I knw i can't run away it forever. I've gotta be strong again. I'm nt so blessed lk how peps painted my life to be so wonderful. Now wad i hope is dat my mom will come back to senses. Siighs. i'm really tangled up in mixed up emotions. Who wuld understand y i've never accepted christ even tho.. i've sooo many million chances. Who noes de real me ? Neither me.