i'm gettin really paranoid bout de fact dat i haven been complet'g my stuffs on time, n i'm gettin fustrated at how greatly i've changed... to be more precise, my attitude is gettin really bad. i'm lk moree sensitive bout the stuffs ard me, gettin jealous in a matter of secs. I noticed de tremendous change in me but still i wasn't rdy to try changing myself. I was tryin to be clear of wad i really wan. I know i get jealous easily becas, i'm nort confident bout myself. I've tried consolidatin all de factors dat lead me to such state. and was kinda clear dat it's becas of....no confidence. dat's de main thing bout evrythin. I wasn't confident bout gettin things i wan. I tut i wun be able to make it. N worst i alwaes doubt my abilities, i'm alwaes nort happy bout who m i. Frankly speakin i wasnt' sastified bout who i m. Who i really m . I was questioning myself. I felt kinda useless. Peps ard me seems really strong in evrythin. N i alwaes hope to be like dem. I wasn't able to convince myself wad strong pts do i possess in ? I was gettin super jealous at all of dem. I tried calming myself , but at times, it goes uncontrollable n i jux go berserk. siighs a bad attitude dat any1 wuld wanna witness. I wuld jux remain silence and do nth but sink into self denial... I try denyin to myself evrythin wuld jux be finee. But it's diff den it' seems to be. Read a book dat my lil sista recommended dun thk it's kiddy at all : Happiness in a Nutshell. Written by Andrew Matthews Saw this really meaningful phrase... The happiest people don't worry too much about whether life is fair or not. They just get on with it. Thoughts: Seriously... i ain't happy cas i thk too much. dat's a major weakness dat i possess, i tend to thk toooo much. dat's y i'm alwaes nort happy. n i'm stress wit wadeva dat's in my way. I tried to solve it but i can't n thus affects my daily life which i had to compromise my thoughts into it n try puttin in into effect onto the situtations i predicted how it wuld be, and keep sulkin at how unfair life can gets, usually.. my life get stucks. thus i'm nort happy. alrite to solve it. i gonna try NOT TO WORRY too much n get on with life. (=