1st exam in NYP n that's gotta be Nursing science 1b. I'm always not attentive in class neither m i alert in my tutorial class.I m supposed to be hearing my tutorial teacher if i'm nt intending to hear my lect. But i made a choice n hear none of their teachings. That's likee soooooo STUPID of me...thk bout it, i've been too playful lor. Now have to rush thru all the notes n study likee hell. It's hell lor. if i hear my lects, if i hear my tutorial, if i doneee my caree plan well durin my attachment . Nth of all these stuffs wuld happened. N there wun be any if I....! SOOO i got to makee an extra effort to cover up all the time wasted , playin. STudy!! I can blamee no one but myself. Now after tis nursing sci paper. i m so damn worried bout the nxt major module that's comin, Bio! dun u all thk tt bio is sucha a tough paper ?? betta start early...hopeee 4 days wuld be enuff?? but...but .....but wad bout my nursing sci 1a? gosh.....i din even start reading it.! Now i m panicking.....hur` succha a slacker. tt's my retribution...brwww...!! actualli i feeling damn stressful lor! When i reach home, i was deciding if i shld go fer a swim to destress myself, soak into the water n thk of nothing!! but ........but the weather disallowed me to go fer a swim! it actualli rained! wad a disappointment! so I m commenting bout todae's paper. Nursing sci 1b. haAaa...kinda easy le compared to those past yr papers i've donee...So it's gotta be a gd news. It's either a definite pass or a mere luck of B! I dun expect gettin distinction when i actualli forget bout the benefits of nursing process. I am damn fuggin suree i hab studied that idiot topic.! N it cost me 6 goneee marks! ...gRrr....mayb i'll gain 1 or 2 marks?? lol...pathetic.! awww..slackin nw, din wanna start revising back my socio. m i soo suree i'll pass? or do i even wan to get a better grade? An A??!? HAHA ...tt's likee so impossible fer me lor..but i-m-possible....! heee...contradicting rite? Aiya i dun expect high grades lor. I've been studyin n studyin n nt understanding clearly bout wad i m studyin?!? So it's likee gone case le. either a pass....or a .....oOPsie i shan't mention tat wordie. Prayy...!! Now kinda slpy liaoo....betta slp....hmmp i m an internet addict! y can't i JUX STOP COMING IN! it's exams period lor. even if i wanna slack i shld be slping le.....u see nw wad time....it's likee 12.11am! *arrr bish!* wakee up lor!.....studies r moree impt. shut dat damn idiot comp !...sobbb i can't lar! cuz i m addict mah haaa....aRrggHhh byEee.....